Thriving Non Profits is for organizations (non profits, charities and co-ops):
- interested in improving their organization’s impact and financial strategies to get there.
- wanting to connect with leaders in other organizations for learning and support.
- shifting from scarcity to abundance and from short term projects to long term outcomes.
Organizational teams of 3 (Board member, Executive Director and staff) participate in in-person and online workshops and organization-specific coaching throughout the program.
- Culture of Money and Limiting Beliefs
- Building a Strong Balance Sheet
- Earning Income- Enterprising and Fee for Service Strategies
- Generating Income- Exploring and Growing Social Enterprise
- Acquiring and Leveraging Assets
- Win Win Partnerships
- Multi Year Contracts and Procurement
- Readiness and Access to New Sources of Funds
Participants leave with a financial diversification strategy and key next steps, linked to each organization’s mission, impact and scaling goals.
In 2020, TNP is shifting to an online and in-person blended model, and is being piloted in 4 communities. To learn more about participating in TNP or bringing the community to your community, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This program has been able to develop, pilot and scale thanks for Victoria Foundation and Coast Capital Savings.