Support to navigate the financial and operational implications towards a road to recovery post-COVID-19
Organizations and social enterprises face many decisions in the current conditions. Decisions like how to operate today, both financially and operationally, how to offer your goods and services, how to engage with community. All of these decisions effect how you begin to map out your recovery phase.
You may have to scale up to meet increased demand, shift to a new delivery model or services, stay the steady, or ‘hibernate’ during this time. Survive and Thrive helps your organization navigate the day-to-day realities through these changing times and provides support to begin preparing for a recovery phase.
Survive and Thrive combines group coaching, individualized support, peer support, webinars, and resources to help your organization understand and adapt your financial model to address this new reality.
As Survive and Thrive is piloted in community, United Way Greater Victoria and Vancity are covering program costs for over 20 organizations to participate in the program.
Survive and Thrive brings:
- Financial statement review – burn rate, cash flow and short/medium/long term financial implications
- Financial strategies and scenario planning for next steps
- Identification of different operational options and strategies whether scaling, experimenting, at steady state or hibernating
- Carefully thought-out ‘asks’ to funders, donors, community partners
- Peer learning with other organizations facing similar situation
- “How to” guidance on preparing for recovery and re-engagement
Survive and Thrive – the details:
- Survive and Thrive is open to not for profits, charities, social enterprises and co-ops
- Application and support is available regardless of incorporation designation
- Regions available: Vancouver Island and the Lower Mainland
- Organizations will receive approximately 2 months of immediate support
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
- The application process should take approximately 5 – 15 minutes
- You will be contacted directly by Scale Collaborative with any further questions and if you are selected to participate
Thank you to United Way Greater Victoria and to Vancity for their generous support in providing bursaries for over 20 organizations to participate.